Sunday, August 3, 2008

Top Gear: Episodes Hit Gran Turismo TV, Gamers Rejoice

If you are a fan of Top Gear or Fifth Gear, and live on the wrong side of the pond, then you probably have heard of FinalGear. The folks over at the site everything BBC and car related are reporting that Top Gear episodes have hit Gran Turismo TV on the Playstation 3. In addition to the Top Gear test track being available in the game when it is fully released, some episodes from Season 6 of the show are now available for rent.

For more information, hit up FinalGear, and buy a shirt while you are there.

4 comments:

Serena said...

Top Ger TV Show is one of the best shows for ever. All episodes of the show are full of entertainment and no one wanna miss this show..

Anonymous said...

There are many fans of Top Gear tv show, I am one of them. I like to Watch Top Gear Episodes online with my friends. I like every character of this show. Their acting is great. I Specially thanks to Jeremy Clarkson and Richard Hammond whose best acting makes Top Gear tv show Fantastic....

Unknown said...

But I dont like this show either. My favorite show is Family Guy TV Show. I like to watch this show very much.

Anonymous said...

Love your post and love to watch this show too. I am a big fan of TV Shows. And always catch all my favorite series from this website.